Why spend more than you need to?
*Click here for an important program note regarding rebates for DLC delisted lighting.
Did you know that lighting alone can contribute to almost 40 percent of your energy costs? As a business owner, you look for investments with an attractive rate of return. Energy-efficient lighting is such an investment.
Appalachian Power's Commercial & Industrial (C&I) Program offers cash rebates to retrofit or replace lighting throughout your facility with energy-efficient options that offer immediate energy savings and improve overall lighting quality.
Other benefits include:
- Earn cash rebates and reduce investment payback time. Appalachian Power offers a cash rebate of $0.05 per kWh to help offset the cost of upgrades.
- Lower electric bills. LEDs offer up to 50 percent savings in energy costs over standard HID lighting. Fluorescent retrofits can save up to 25 percent or more on energy use.
- Reduced maintenance. New lamps and ballasts are rated to last thousands of hours longer than older technology, which reduces maintenance costs and time spend changing lamps and ballasts.
- Improved working environment. Lighting upgrades increase occupant comfort and safety, which can lead to better workplace productivity and increased sales.
- More retail sales. Let your facility and merchandise shine.
Brighten up your bottom line
Lighting efficiency upgrades can dramatically impact your bottom line. Lighting rebates are available for:
- Linear fluorescent retrofits (LED and T5 lighting - T12 and T8 retrofits are not eligible)
- Energy-efficient exterior lighting
- Lighting controls (occupancy and daylight)
- LED signage