C&I Standard Program
Effective January 1st, the C&I Standard Program will accept new projects on a reservation-basis only. All new energy efficiency projects will need pre-approval in order to reserve funds and participate in the program. Once approved, projects must be completed within 90 days.
Updated Program Rules
- The program will only accept projects that have not begun installation.
- Pre-approval by the program manager or staff will be needed in order to participate in the program and reserve your funds, before the project is initiated.
Once accepted and approved, projects will be provided 90-days to complete the project. If work is not completed but progress is being made you can request an extension beyond the 90-day timeframe. These extension requests will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. However, we cannot guarantee rebate funding beyond the 90-day timeframe.
Please contact us directly with any questions. Thank you for your participation in the program.
- Rebate check paid within 4-6 weeks of final application’s verification and approval.
- The limit per account is $50,000 per program year. The rebate amount may not exceed 30% of the project's total cost.
- Installed projects are not eligible for a rebate. Pre-approval of all projects is required.
How Can My Business Participate?
Appalachian Power is pleased to offer cash incentives for energy efficiency improvements, in addition to reliable electric service at a reasonable cost to make your place of business comfortable, productive and safe. Today you have more options for saving energy resources for tomorrow. You can help your bottom line and be an environmental leader with the energy saving tips and programs that we are offering - submit your rebate application through our Online Rebate Portal. The portal allows you to track each project and its progress as well as insuring fast and thorough submission and completion of your projects.
If you do not have access to the online portal you may complete an application and submit it by email.